Etsy Shop for momentum8studio

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Today I made a funky watch


My friend Jason came in earlier this week to inquire about me making a messenger bag. We discussed that and some other things and after looking around the shop, he was intrigued by the watches I had made.

He really liked the wide black and white watch face I had which ended up going on this watch, which I just completed:


It was fun having him go through all the leather options. I enjoy letting the buyer be part of the creative process, while still being allowed to use my own creative ideas on a project. As a last minute touch I sugested some star studs to go down the center of the piece. It ends up being a mix of styles that work-a little bit of the 80's, western and urban chic.

1 comment:

  1. this is really great!! love the watch face. will there be others?

    ReplyDelete