Etsy Shop for momentum8studio

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Custom drummer's stick bag


I made this drum stick bag this week for my friend, Brandon. It was really challenging, but enjoyable and rewarding. He kind of helped me through the whole design process by specifying things it had to have, and yet he allowed me to really flex my own creative muscles.
It was really re4warding to finish the job. I chose to use green thread, I wanted to have the thread stand out as a design element, and found an old antique verdant button to match. There is a pocket on the back, which I hid the magnetic snaps on, to eliminate any chance of them clanging the drum kit.

The flap comes up to reveal the drumstick pockets and another misclaneous pocket.



And i finally added a brand to this one. and a little sliver of a swirl design to accent it, hidden in the underside of the flap. An M8 studio original!

No comments:

Post a Comment